SAFE-STRIP bundles hose lines again and again. It is produced from polypropylene and has Velcro® -brand fasteners. The buckle is stainless steel. Maximum force of Safe-Strip is average of 1500 N.
At request this product is also available with a mounting hole.
Safe-Strip is available for hose bundles of diameter
max: 70mm, 100mm, 125mm, 155mm and 180mm
When you handle long and/or heavy hoses, you should always fasten them together to make the handling easier and safer. Mounting of spirals on a hose bundle can be done much quicker if the hoses a tied together. Safe-Strip bundling straps are convenient for multi-hose bundles and can be used over and over again.
There are three different types of Safe-Strips:
- Safe-Strip with Velcro fasteners and a mounting eyelet
- Safe-Strip with Velcro fasteners, but without a mounting eyelet
- Safe-Strip with a quick-release buckle
Safe-Strips with or without a mounting eyelet are produced from polypropylene and have Velcro® -brand fasteners. Breaking strength of Safe-Strips is average 3 200 N. The buckle is stainless steel and the width of the band 40 mm.
Sales unit for Safe-Strip with Velcro fasteners is 10 pcs / size.
Third type of Safe-Strip is equipped with a quick-release buckle. The width of the band is 25 mm and it is also woven with a blue Safe-Strip text. Great advantage of our straps is the taper cut edge for much easier threading into buckle which make this product very user-friendly. There is also a loop to hold the band end.
Sales unit for Safe-Strip with buckle is 25 pcs / size.
- produced from hard-wearing polypropylene
- “Safe-Strip” text is woven with blue yarn
- temperature range from -40° C to +80° C
- tailor-made lengths available on request
- possible to have with the customer name, logo and / or color – MOQ apply
Note: plastic cables ties should not be used to bundle hydraulic hoses, because they may wear out the hose surface.
There are no reviews yet.